Recommend

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Any missing laptops....?

I must admit that my memory is not what it use to be considering that I am almost at the verge of claiming my lifetime contribution towards social security. I have also noticed that my recollection is rather selective. I remember many incidents that punctuate the evolution of our municipality most of which involve incidents sometimes like the recent fisticuffs involving our district prosecutor and an agent from ICE. It troubles me when I don't read or hear of the final disposition of these incidents much like what came of the reports of stolen cement sacks from the city yard, the loss of $16000 from the property room, the missing gasoline from the city pumps and the loss of many laptops from our high school. I also wonder what happened to the Police Chief hired from outside EP that defended one of his officers after the officer was pressured for giving one of our top politicians a ticket on Del Rio Boulevard. By the way, I wonder if we have any missing our unaccountable laptops at our schools. Just wondering.